Lady Gaga cancels concert, but gives free pizza to fans




A respiratory infection is said to be the reason for sudden cancellation.Reports are she may have fallen ill due to singing in rain, in one of the earlier concert.

She tweeted “I'm so sorry MontrĂ©al. We are working on postponing the show. ” “I'm sending free pizzas to any monsters outside my hotel The William Gray MontrĂ©al. I love u so much & I'm so sorry you are the most loyal fans.”



http://www.smtv24x7.com/english-news-24447-lady-gaga-cancels-concert-but-gives-free-pizza-to-fans.html

Comments

  1. the visa solution leading IELT INSTITUTE IN LUDHIANA to provide training of Ielts exam or preparation of ielts exams.tutors take weakly test for the best preparation and they teaches tips and technique to crack exam.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reliance Jio Telephone exploded

Hillary Clinton accuses Wikileaks

news portals in india plz summit any www.smtv24x7.com